Friday, November 18, 2005

To ban banning. There is a thought.

Reading this article on banning banning....

I remember the one time I watched Jerry Springer. In my defence I was ill and the telly was on while I watched a video. It was a long time ago. When the tape finished there was Jerry Springer talking to a guy who had made the mistake of coming on his show. I never understand that 'Hi, Honey let's go on Jerry Springer I want to tell you something.' 'OK, dear I'll go. It must be something good.' What an idiot. Anyway, this guy was there and his girlfriend of many years was telling him that she had been seeing someone else as well for years and had brought them on to make a choice. They discussed it and it came clear this other guy, also on the show, was unaware of this as well and both had spoilt this girl rotten. Well more than she deserved. She made her choice of the first guy. He said 'No thanks. I'm not interested.' She then turned to the other who worded it a bit stronger. She was really upset I was laughing it cheered me up, the second guy was upset as well but the first guy was quite calm. Jerry Springer spoke to him and asked him how he felt. He replied he was a bit surprised at the relevation and upset about how they had been treated but it wasn't the end of the world. He then said something I thought was so right that I try and use it whoever I get irritated. He said 'If it ain't a problem don't make it one.' He just didn't deserve what had happened to him.

The world would be a much better place if we all lived with an attitude like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home