Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Update on the Brazilian shot dead in London.

Well looks like the terrorist was an innocent guy from Brazil. Seems for some reason running from guys with guns is now a capital offence. I'm been reading that five shots in the head is the standard we can expect now for terrorists. Nobody seems to have thought this through. Seems like innocent people are now targets for the bad guys and, what are supposed to be, the good guys.

From what I can understand they followed him from a suspected terrorist hideout then waited until he was at a tube station before shouting at him to stop. I don't know about you but three big guys chasing you the day after a terrorist incident would make me run as well. It wasn't as if they were in uniform. Then they catch him hold him down an execute him. Sounds like we have been taking lessons from the KGB. If he had a bomb then letting him into a crowded station doesn't seem to me like a good idea but what do I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home